This listing is for ONE mending bar (60g).
Each bar can approximately:
- Mend up to 8 medium sized beeswax wraps
- DIY up to 4 new medium sized beeswax wraps
INGREDIENTS: Beeswax, tree resin, jojoba oil
HOW TO USE:
- Grate or chop mending bar into small pieces and sprinkle evenly over cotton fabrics.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper and pop into the oven at 80C for five minutes or until the wax has fully melted.
- Remove the baking tray from oven and quickly peel the fabric away from the baking paper. Be careful it's hot! Wave the fabric around gently until the wax is cool and it's ready to use!
- If needed, sprinkle additional beeswax over any spots that are not properly coated. Pop it back into the oven.
- You can use a brush to spread the wax over fabric for an even coat.
I bought 1 mending bar to repair my 6 pcs of various sizes of wraps that have been used for more than a year. The instructions came on the paper that wraps the bar. I did watch the video tutorial too. In less than an hour, I was done repairing 2 large pieces, 2 medium pieces and 2 small pieces of wraps! So easy! I still have 1/2 a bar of mending bar left. I'm very happy with the result! My wraps are good as new!
Mending Bar 60g
I appreciate that they bend their backs to have the products delivered on time. Thanks Kai! 👍