We are offering a special customization service for Christmas! You can now order our beeswax wraps with kraft paper packaging designed by you.
To avoid peak hour rush and disappointment (limited slots), you can purchase the bundles now and have them delivered during the specified week.
**This listing is for Delivery Period: NOVEMBER 2-7**
HOW IT WORKS
1. Purchase a bundle in premium or organic cotton from Minimakers collection (Fabrics will be an assorted mix from our collection - excludes local designer prints)
2. Create black line drawing in 5(W)x7(H) inches dimension on iPad (final work will be printed in monochrome on kraft paper).
3. Write your message on the artwork, or leave space for us to type them.
4. Optional: if the artwork has a lot of white space, we can help add patterns in the background so don't worry too much about it and just enjoy the process!
The minimum quantity is 10pcs. For orders above 50pcs please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional discounts.
- Small - suitable for a small cheese block, half an avocado, small bowl.
- Medium - suitable for half a melon, snacks, noodle bowl.
- Large - suitable for sandwiches, salad bowl, herbs & vegetables.
- Extra Large - suitable for a loaf of bread, large vegetables
W A S H A B L E . R E U S A B L E . C O M P O S T A B L E.
At Minimakers, we make premium small batch artisanal beeswax wraps that replace plastic food wraps.
We take pride in our craft and source only quality ingredients.
Our wraps are reusable up to 12 months. By choosing our beeswax wraps, you are participating in a global movement to save our earth.
INGREDIENTS: 100% cotton, beeswax, tree resin, jojoba oil
CARE GUIDE: After each use, rinse with cold water and mild soap. Allow to air dry. Store away from heat.
HOW TO USE: Mould wrap firmly around food or container with the warmth and pressure from your hands. Avoid direct contact with raw meat. Instead, put them in a bowl and cover with wrap. Do not microwave.