All our workshops are put on hold until the situation around COVID-19 is under control.
**Please email us at email@example.com to confirm availability of your preferred date before booking. Once payment is made, cancellation fees may apply.**
For maximum 6 pax.
Perfect for team building, bridesmaid bonding activity, or just an afternoon of fun with family and friends!
This class is designed for complete beginners and runs for approximately 3-3.5hours.
- Participants will learn the basics of printmaking and design their own fabrics using our library of rubber stamps.
- You will learn how to use a beeswax mending bar to turn your new fabrics into reusable beeswax food wrap.
What to expect:
- Light refreshments will be provided.
- All tools and materials available for use in class.
- Each participant will bring home two pieces of uniquely handcrafted beeswax wrap (1x Extra Large (18x18") and 1x Medium (10x10")) to kickstart their eco-friendly journey.
Things to note:
- Class is designed for maximum 6 pax.
- Please bring along an apron or old t-shirt to protect against fabric ink staining your clothes.
- IMPORTANT: This workshop will be conducted in the privacy of our home. We have two sweet cats - they will be kept away from the workshop space but please do not sign up if you are allergic to cats.
We were a group of friends who attended Kai’s beeswax wrap workshop. It was a fun, enjoyable afternoon of bonding and learning from a friendly, caring, patient and talented Kai. It’s enriching and meaningful to handmake our Own eco friendly wraps. Used much creatively, colour coordination and blending but Kai replenished us with yummy salsa n coffee. We also love the cosy and warm ambience. Thks Kai!
I thoroughly enjoyed my DIY personalised beeswax wrap making session with the beautiful owner, Kai. Such a cozy one (: please continue with your dedicated efforts to make the Earth a better one!