Due to Covid-19, maximum capacity is capped at 5 pax.
Perfect for team building, bridesmaid bonding activity, or just an afternoon of fun with family and friends!
This class is designed for complete beginners and runs for approximately 3-3.5hours.
- Participants will learn the basics of printmaking and design their own fabrics using our library of rubber stamps.
- You will learn how to use a beeswax mending bar to turn your new fabrics into reusable beeswax food wrap.
What to expect:
- Light refreshments will be provided.
- All tools and materials available for use in class.
- Each participant will bring home two pieces of uniquely handcrafted beeswax wrap (1x Extra Large (18x18") and 1x Medium (10x10")) to kickstart their eco-friendly journey.
Things to note:
- Class is designed for maximum 6 pax.
- Please bring along an apron or old t-shirt to protect against fabric ink staining your clothes.
- IMPORTANT: This workshop will be conducted in the privacy of our home. We have two sweet cats - they will be kept away from the workshop space but please do not sign up if you are allergic to cats.
Please note that photos and videos of you may be taken during the workshop.
By signing up for the workshop I understand that:
- Minimakers may use the photos/videos on their website and on social media.
- My photos/videos may be used for promotional materials, publications, in articles, and potentially for publicity/marketing purposes
- Photos/videos may be shared with media or local press
- I can withdraw consent for this at any time. I can email email@example.com if I change my mind. Note: this will not apply to material already published, Minimakers cannot control already published material or recall them.
We were a group of friends who attended Kai’s beeswax wrap workshop. It was a fun, enjoyable afternoon of bonding and learning from a friendly, caring, patient and talented Kai. It’s enriching and meaningful to handmake our Own eco friendly wraps. Used much creatively, colour coordination and blending but Kai replenished us with yummy salsa n coffee. We also love the cosy and warm ambience. Thks Kai!
I thoroughly enjoyed my DIY personalised beeswax wrap making session with the beautiful owner, Kai. Such a cozy one (: please continue with your dedicated efforts to make the Earth a better one!