For a limited time, we are offering this DIY kit so you can keep yourself (and your kids) entertained during this Circuit Breaker period. This kit contains the essentials you would need to print and wax FOUR beeswax wraps.
Our kit does not include stamps because you can totally use the stamps, paintbrush, and fingers you already have! Alternatively, include foliage hunting in your project - bring your kids down to the garden to hunt for interesting shaped leaves and use them as stamps (we used sweet potato leaves in our photo here).
If you feel like you still need stamps, there are many great makers on Etsy and IG you can purchase from. But if that is a hassle, drop us a DM and we might be able to help make one.
Stamp Pad Color Options (Subject to Availability): Red, Pink, Brown, Green, Purple, Orange, Black
Our stamp pad is permanent and waterproof. Suitable for fabric, paper, wood, clay and more!
Please indicate your choice of colors in the comment section during check out.
What is in the box:
- 2x Stamp pads (Large 10x7cm) in your choice of colors
- 4x Medium (10x10") Pre-cut Unbleaced Cotton Fabric
- 1x Mending Bar (60g)
What you will need at home:
- Rubber or Wood Stamps (or Paintbrush, Leaves, and Fingers will do too!)
- Oven & Baking Tray
- Baking Paper
- Old Brush for Wax (Optional)
- Stamp fabrics using stamps and stamp pad
- Iron over finished work for five minutes (Do not skip this step or the prints would not be colorfast!)
- Preheat your oven to 80deg C
- Line a baking tray with baking paper and place the worn wrap on top.
- Chop 1/4 of the mending bar into small pieces and sprinkle evenly over the wrap.
- Place the tray into the oven at 80-100C for 5 minutes or until the wax has fully melted.
- Remove tray from oven and use a paint brush to evenly spread the wax.
- Put the tray back into the oven until the wax has fully melted.
- Remove tray from oven. Quickly lift the top two corners of wrap and peel it entirely away from the baking paper. Be careful, it’s hot!
- Keep holding the two corners of the wrap until the wax is cool.