This workshop is designed for complete beginners and runs for approximately 2.5-3 hours.
- Participants will learn the basics of printmaking and design their own fabrics using our library of rubber stamps.
- You will learn how to use a beeswax mending bar to mend your old wraps and turn your new fabrics into reusable beeswax food wrap.
What to expect:
- Light refreshments will be provided.
- All tools and materials available for use in class.
- Each participant will bring home two pieces of uniquely handcrafted beeswax wrap (1x Extra Large (18x18") and 1x Medium (10x10")) to kickstart their eco-friendly journey.
Things to note:
- Class is designed for maximum 6 pax
- Please bring along an apron or old t-shirt to protect against fabric ink staining your clothes.
- IMPORTANT: This workshop will be conducted in the privacy of our home. We have two sweet cats - they will be kept away from the workshop space but please do not sign up if you are allergic to cats.