All our workshops are put on hold until the situation around COVID-19 is under control.
**Bring a friend, book for two to receive S$30 off using code 'DOUGH30'**
LEARN TWO SKILLS IN ONE WORKSHOP - A collaboration between two friends.
Our class is designed for complete beginners and runs for approximately 5 hours.
Perfect for the busy beginner, no prior experience is necessary. We will be keeping the class size small to ensure an optimal learning experience.
- Make your very own loaf of sourdough.
- Learn how to make bread with just THREE ingredients.
- You will learn the basics of sourdough making, folding techniques, and necessary resources to get you started on your sourdough journey.
- Participants will get to design and print your own fabric using our library of linoleum blocks and non-toxic ink.
- You will learn how to use a beeswax mending bar to turn your new fabric into reusable beeswax food wrap.
What to expect:
- Light refreshments will be provided.
- All tools and materials available for use in class.
- You will bring home a freshly baked sourdough bread, a sourdough starter, and your uniquely handcrafted beeswax wrap to kickstart an eco-friendly sourdough journey.
Things to note:
- Maximum class size: 6 pax.
- Please bring along an apron or old t-shirt to protect against fabric ink staining your clothes.
- Please bring a clean empty jar to bring back your sourdough starter.
- IMPORTANT: This workshop will be conducted in the privacy of our home. We have two sweet cats - they will be kept away from the workshop space but please do not sign up if you are allergic to cats.
Attended Sourdough bread making and beeswax wrap workshop and it was an enlightening experience. Small and cozy class size with light hearted atmosphere. Great for those looking for some personal enrichment to learn and try something new.
My wife and I had a great experience at their beeswax wrap and sourdough baking workshop. Kai and Ee Jia were fantastic instructors and extremely patient with us. The wraps came out beautifully and the bread was delicious. Being the rare gentleman attending one of these I did not feel intimidated or too out of place. This is a perfect workshop to do with your partner guys. Keep the romance alive and learn a thing or two along the way!
Kai and Ee Jia were excellent hosts and teachers! Ee Jia very patiently explained and showed the process of sourdough bread making and Kai was very encouraging as we worked through each step of beeswax wrap making. We truly appreciate their kindness and accommodation throughout. Highly-recommended workshop :)
Great fun class to spend Sat Mrng, learnt how to bake sourdough bread and to print and make beeswax wrap - thanks to both wonderful Teachers 😊
Participated in the Sourdough and Beeswax wrap workshop - what a fun day! in between waiting for our starters to rise, we made beeswax wraps which we could use to wrap the bread home! The sourdough turned out quite dense (perhaps because we did an express recipe) but a recipe was shared with us after the class so that we can make one on our own. My fav bit was the beeswax wraps that we made - we were given plenty of options and colours to use. Will recommend this workshop!