**Bring a friend, book for two to receive S$50 off using code 'DOUGH50'**
LEARN TWO SKILLS IN ONE WORKSHOP - A collaboration between two friends.
Our workshop is designed for complete beginners and runs for approximately 3.5-4 hours.
Perfect for the busy beginner, no prior experience is necessary. We will be keeping the class size small to ensure an optimal learning experience.
- Make your very own loaf of sourdough.
- Learn how to make bread with just THREE ingredients.
- You will learn the basics of sourdough making, folding techniques, and necessary resources to get you started on your sourdough journey.
- Participants will get to design and print your own fabric using our library of linoleum blocks and non-toxic ink.
- You will learn how to use a beeswax mending bar to mend your old wraps and turn your new fabric into reusable beeswax food wrap.
What to expect:
- Light refreshments will be provided.
- All tools and materials available for use in class.
- You will bring home a freshly baked sourdough bread, a sourdough starter, and your uniquely handcrafted beeswax wrap to kickstart an eco-friendly sourdough journey.
Things to note:
- Maximum class size: 6 pax.
- Please bring along an apron or old t-shirt to protect against fabric ink staining your clothes.
- Please bring a clean empty jar to bring back your sourdough starter.
- IMPORTANT: This workshop will be conducted in the privacy of our home. We have two sweet cats - they will be kept away from the workshop space but please do not sign up if you are allergic to cats.
Had a lovely and relaxing session doing my one of a kind beeswax wrap. Kai is patient, professional and very creative! And her quality control is topnotch. Enjoying my wrap very much!
I signed up my husband and myself for the beeswax wrap and sourdough workshop. It was an interesting and easy to follow workshop taught by Kai and Ee Jia who were extremely friendly and helpful. Workshop was held in a home-based environment and we both love the decor and vibes in the house. The small group class allows us to ask questions and I think we had so many that the class over-ran its schedule. Will highly recommend this workshop to those interested!
a Saturday well spent... had so much fun learning to make beeswax wrap and to bake sourdough bread... an excellent combi of a class, thank u Kai and Ee Jia
Attended the workshop on Saturday! Awesome to make your own beeswax wrap. Now we all kept thinking of making more and spread the love. Give to friends, loved ones and everybody! Bring to the market and wrap your veggies, mushrooms n less plastic! Or wrap your sourdough bread... definitely great idea!