Due to Covid-19 maximum capacity is capped at 4 pax.
LEARN TWO SKILLS IN ONE WORKSHOP - A collaboration between two friends.
Our class is designed for complete beginners and runs for approximately 5 hours.
Perfect for the busy beginner, no prior experience is necessary. We will be keeping the class size small to ensure an optimal learning experience.
- Make your very own loaf of sourdough.
- Learn how to make bread with just THREE ingredients.
- You will learn the basics of sourdough making, folding techniques, and necessary resources to get you started on your sourdough journey.
- Participants will get to design and print your own fabric using our library of linoleum blocks and non-toxic ink.
- You will learn how to use a beeswax mending bar to turn your new fabric into reusable beeswax food wrap.
What to expect:
- Light refreshments will be provided.
- All tools and materials available for use in class.
- You will bring home a freshly baked sourdough bread, a sourdough starter, and your uniquely handcrafted beeswax wrap to kickstart an eco-friendly sourdough journey.
Things to note:
- Maximum class size: 6 pax.
- Please bring along an apron or old t-shirt to protect against fabric ink staining your clothes.
- Please bring a clean empty jar to bring back your sourdough starter.
- IMPORTANT: This workshop will be conducted in the privacy of our home. We have two sweet cats - they will be kept away from the workshop space but please do not sign up if you are allergic to cats.
Please note that photos and videos of you may be taken during the workshop.
By signing up for the workshop I understand that:
- Minimakers may use the photos/videos on their website and on social media.
- My photos/videos may be used for promotional materials, publications, in articles, and potentially for publicity/marketing purposes
- Photos/videos may be shared with media or local press
- I can withdraw consent for this at any time. I can email email@example.com if I change my mind. Note: this will not apply to material already published, Minimakers cannot control already published material or recall them.